The Beadsmith Lightweight Kumihimo Round Disc Disk For Japanese Braiding and Cording
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- 32 slots along the edge for non-slip braiding.
- 6 inch diameter.
- 3/8"" dense foam.
- It is sturdy and holds the threads firmly.
- The experienced braider will enjoy using this plate to make samples and for portable projects, round braids and cords.
- Larger hole style is compatible with The Beadsmith Ergo Kumi Handle.
- You will receive the disc only. Instructions are not included.
The original Hamanaka Kumihimo Disk and Plate designed by Makiko Tada and made in Japan; both are made with dense 3/8"" (1cm) foam that is comfortable to work with and holds threads firmly, they just don't wear out! The disk and plate are a great introduction to Japanese braiding; they travel well and make wonderful tools for experimenting and sampling braids."""
- SKU: XTL-6195
- Weight: 1.44 oz
Size Reference Chart