Stepped And Plain Wooden Ring Mandrel Set With Steel Base For Metal Clay
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 50 Reward Points
with this product.
- Wooden ring mandrels, designed by metal clay artists for metal clay artists. Wooden mandrels prevent cross contamination to your metal clay from contact with other metals, such as steel and aluminum.
- Each wood mandrel can securely mount on to the steel base and can rotate 360�.
- One mandrel is smooth and unmarked. The other mandrel has smooth round steps, marked from sizes 4 to 13, allow you to size rings when using precious metal clay.
- These mandrels can be removed from the stand for hand held use.
- Please note that the size markings on the stepped mandrel are a general guide only, and should not be used for the exact sizing of rings.
- Measurements: Stepped Mandrel is 12 5/8 inches total length, marked with standard US ring sizes 4-13 (whole sizes only). Plain Mandrel is 11 1/2 inches total length including handle. 8 1/2 inches long working area. 7/8 inch diameter handle narrowing to 1/2 inch at tip. Vise will fit over table or work bench edge up to 2 1/8 inch thick.
- Note shipping costs before ordering. Weight without packaging is nearly 2 pounds.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides