Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Size and Care for a Stainless Steel Chain Necklace for Men and Women. In this video you will see how to open the links of the chain for easy sizing. You will learn how to open and close jump rings and add a clasp.
- CHA-0371 - Stainless Steel Bulk Chain, 8 & 6mm Figaro Links, Sold By The Foot
Project uses 20 Inches. You will need 2 packages.
- FJR-0002 - Jump Rings, Open 5mm Diameter 19 Gauge, 50 Pieces, Stainless Steel
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-315 - Lobster Clasp, 12x7mm, 6 Pieces, Stainless Steel
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-7215 - The Beadsmith Simply Modern Series, Bent Nose Pliers, 4.75 Inches Long
- XTL-5511 - The Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||CHA-0371, FJR-0002, FCL-315,|