SilverSilk Findings 1-Strand Pinch End Caps - Silver Plated 13.5x5mm (2)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- These end caps are specially designed to finish SilverSilk Capture chain. There is an attached, closed loop ready for attaching clasps or rings.
- Finish: Silver plating over brass.
- Measurements: 13.5 total length, 5mm wide and 4mm thick. The attached ring is 4mm in diameter and 19 gauge thick.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Instructions For Attaching Capture End Caps:
- 1) Cut the end of the SilverSilk Capture with a flush cutter
- 2) Pinch the end and roll it between your fingers to wrap the outer knitted wire around the end of the bead chain.
- 3) Make sure your end cap is open wide enough to fit the chain. Place the end of the Capture all the way into the open end cap so that there is a round bead sitting each square compartment.
- 4) Use a nylon jaw plier to squeeze the end cap completely closed. There should be no open space along the sides.
- Tip: Before finishing the other end of the strand, run your pinched fingers over it while holding the finished end to tighten the knitted wire before cutting.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides