Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by taking your 1.25mm hole punch and punching 2 holes in all 4 of your large red Lillypilly round circle stampings and 3 of your small red ones. Punch the holes directly across from each other.
- Open 1 oval jump ring and link it to the toggle bar part of your clasp as well as one of the holes in one of your large red stampings. Close the jump ring.
- Next, look at the picture and connect your stampings together via jump rings and their punched holes in the following order: large red (pattern facing up with toggle bar), small red (pattern facing down), large red (pattern facing up), small red (pattern facing down), large red (pattern facing up), small red (pattern facing down), large red (pattern facing up).
- Open another jump ring and attach it to the side hole on the last stamping you connected and also the other half of your toggle clasp. Close the jump ring.
- LIL-0439 -
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FCL-3049 - 22K Gold Plated Toggle Clasps 9mm (5 Sets)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3917 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings Oval 5x8mm 21 Gauge (50)
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0060 - Eurotool EuroPunch 1.25mm Round Hole Punch Pliers For Sheet Metal