Renaissance Wax Metal Polish For Vintaj, 2.25 Ounces
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 74 Reward Points
with this product.
- Highly recommended by the Vintaj company, Renaissance Wax Polish will protect the surface of metals and wood from dust, fingerprints, liquids, and other environmental hazards.
- Renaissance wax polish was originally formulated in the British Museum research laboratories in the early 1950's, in response to a discussion amongst museum technicians at an international conference on fine-art conservation.
- When applied, it creates a micro-thin, lustrous layer that enhances shine while preventing damage.
- Renaissance Wax Polish can also be used to remove old polish build up.
- Can be used on the following surfaces: Wood, Leather, Paper, Bone, Pearl and Mother of Pearl, Gemstones, any kind of Metal, Photographic prints, Enamel, Fiberglass, Granite, and on and on.
- Apply a very thin layer with any soft cloth (a T-shirt will work fine!) Buff gently, and the surface is sealed and protected beneath a hard coat of wax.
- A great way to finish off your jewelry pieces, especially if they are handled a lot at shows and exhibits. It will help prevent tarnish and corrosion.
- Use in ventilated area.
- Absolutely colorless, and once dry, it imparts a matte finish that can be polished.
- 1 can, 65ml (2 1/4 Ounces)
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides