Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Via the straight wire end of your earring hoop, place 1 Miyuki Delica 10/0 seed bead in raspberry and 1 Austrian Crystal 4mm round bead in vintage rose pink. Repeat this sequence until you have 11 of the Austrian Crystal round beads and 12 Miyuki Delicas placed onto the earring hoop.
- Using your chain nose pliers, bend the 1/16" - 1/8" tip of the straight wire end of the earring hoop upwards. You can see how to so in the video HERE.
- All done!
- DBM-0012 - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 10/0 Metallic Raspberry Mauve DBM0012 8 GR
Project uses 24 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-7107 - Silver Plated Beading Hoop Earrings 1 1/4 Inch (20)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWC-0497 - Austrian Crystal, 5000 Round Beads 4mm, 12 Pieces, Vintage Rose
Project uses 22 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose