Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Separate a length of channel crystal chain long enough to reach around your wrist by opening the jump rings that connect them. Leave the jump rings on the last two links.
- Use the jump ring on one end link to attach a silver plated lobster clasp. Make sure that the jump ring on the other end link is closed, as it will be used to fasten the clasp to.
- CHA-2012 - Austrian crystal Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Chain Lt Multi Color 6.8mm - FT
Project uses 7 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4715 - Silver Plated Curved Lobster Clasps 12mm (6)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Spring, Easter, Bridal|