Pewter Button, Oval Seashell 13.5x17mm, Antiqued Silver Plated, By TierraCast (1 Piece)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- Lead-free TierraCast pewter, plated with silver in an antiqued finish.
- Two hole oval button with an etched seashell pattern. Sew on, glue on, or use these buttons any way you imagine.
- Perfect for creating a custom bracelet or necklace clasp. The muted finish is a perfect complement for vintage-inspired designs.
- Measurements: Approximately 13.5mm long, 17mm wide and 2mm thick. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to 2.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides