Open Back Bezel Pendant, Split Long Oval 38x13mm, Antiqued Silver, by Nunn Design (1 Piece)
Made in America
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Open back bezel pendant from Nunn Design.
- This pendant is oval-shaped with a loop at the top. The oval is split into two sections.
- Use this pendant in many ways, such as a base for wire wrapping, bead along the edges, use with resin or epoxy clay or, attach as-is with jump rings.
- Finish / Material: Lead-free pewter plated with .999 fine sivler in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Approximately 38mm long including the loop, 13mm wide and 3mm thick. The loop has an inner diameter of 2mm. The top half of the oval has a work area of 9x17.5mm and the bottom is 9x11mm.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead-free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: PNT-314
- Weight: 10 g
|Style||Bezels & Prong Settings, Beadable Frame|
Size Reference Chart