Nunn Design Antiqued Silver Plated Sm Square Bezel Earrings (1 Pair)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points
with this product.
- Hook earrings with small square bezel base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Lead-free pewter plated with .999 fine silver in an antiqued finish.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- If using a clear glass cabochon, we recommend using Diamond Glaze as an adhesive. If the back of your cab is opaque, use E-6000 for the ultimate hold.
- These earrings feature a bezel setting, with slightly raised edge. Will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects.
- Measurements: Outside of square is 13mm wide. Inside of square is 9.5mm x 9.5mm wide. Approximately 2mm deep.
- Total length of earring from top of hook to bottom of bezel is 28.5mm. Earrings hooks are 19 gauge.
- Quantity: 1 Pair of earrings.
||Hook, Bezels & Prong Settings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides