Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
By following the instructions below you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Make the Night Circus Earrings featuring Cymbal Earring Posts for GemDuo Beads.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- FEA-217 - Cymbal Earring Posts for GemDuo Beads, Provatas II, Half-Diamond 13x10mm, 1 Pair, Antiqued Silver Plated
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- BCT-0547 - Czech Glass GemDuo, 2-Hole Diamond Shaped Beads 8x5mm, 8 Grams, Silver Splash Chalk
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCT-0555 - Czech Glass GemDuo, 2-Hole Diamond Shaped Beads 8x5mm, 8 Grams, Silver Splash Jet
Project uses 20 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-1011 - Bullet Clutch Earring Backs, Hypo Allergenic 5.7x5mm, 50 Pieces, Silver Tone
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0117 - The Beadsmith Ultra Thread Zap, Battery Operated Thread Trimmer, 1 Piece