Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- From what you learned in the video, make one spiral and add on two smaller jump rings to the spiral and then two jump rings on to that.
- Make another spiral. When you add on the two smaller jump rings, you will attach these jump rings to the spiral as well as the outer two jump rings you just added from the previous step.
- This is the pattern for the bracelet: One spiral, two jump rings onto the spiral, and two jump rings after that. Then two more jump rings and another spiral. (Please see photo for reference)
- To attach the clasp, finish the last spiral, then two jump rings and two more jump rings. On to that last pair of jump rings, open one small jump ring and attach the spring ring clasp. Close the jump ring.
- On to the other end, finish the last spiral, then two jump rings and two more jump rings. On to that last pair of jump rings, open one small jump ring. Close the jump ring. Onto that last jump ring, add one more. Close the jump ring.
- FMC-1553 - Artistic Wire, Chain Maille Jump Rings, 18 Ga / ID 5.56mm / 75pc, Tarnish Resistant Gold Tone Brass
Project uses 60 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FMC-1433 - Artistic Wire, Chain Maille Jump Rings, 18 Ga / ID 4.37mm / 100pc, Tarnish Resistant Gold Tone Brass
Project uses 65 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-1561 - 22K Gold Plated Spring Ring Clasps 6mm (50)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5650 - Beadsmith Jump Ring Opener Tool For Jewelers - Simply Slip It On Like A Ring