Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, #266 Opaque Denim Blue Luster (2.5" Tube)
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch.
- One square inch of flat woven beads would be approximately 285 beads, or approximately 1 1/2 grams.
- Quantity: 2.5" Tube - approximately 7.2 grams of Opaque Denim Blue Luster Delica seed beads. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes. For a larger quantity, see our item #DB266.
- SKU: DB-266
- Weight: 9 g
Retired - Ocean Mist Channel Ring
|ITEM SHAPE||Tube, Delica|
|COLOR||Opaque Denim Blue Luster|