Miyuki Bugle Tube Beads, Cylinder Size #2 6x1.5mm, 17 Grams, Silver Lined Chartreuse
- Tube-shaped Japanese glass Miyuki bugle beads.
- Miyuki beads are known for their uniform shape and quality. They are ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- Available in a variety of finishes and colors. Recommended for use in stringing projects or use in conjunction with other seed beads for bead embroidery.
- Color: Silver Lined Chartreuse (lime green) - Miyuki Color Number: #9014
- Measurements: Size #2 - 6mm long, 1.5mm diameter. The hole will accommodate stringing material up to 0.8mm thick.
- Quantity: 17 Gram Tube. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. The tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSB-4149
- Weight: 0.6 oz
|COLOR||Silver Lined Chartreuse|
|Theme||St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Christmas|