Metal Button, Flower Of Life 16mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Copper Plated, By TierraCast
- This flower of life button features geometric flower patterns. The reverse side features a button loop which can be used as a pendant hanging or a stylish button added to your favorite garment.
- Perfect for creating a custom bracelet or necklace clasp.
- Materials: Lead-free pewter plated with copper in an antiqued finish.
- Measurements: Approximately 16mm in diameter and 5.8mm depth including loop. The loop will accommodate wire or cord up to 2mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: PNT-288
- Weight: 2 g
|Materials||Lead-Free Pewter, Copper Plated|