Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
The beautiful crown bezel charms featured in these earrings don't need a lot to be striking. They are paired with a simple, graceful pair of large earring hooks in a matching antique gold plate.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Open the loop on one of the earring hooks the same way you would open a jump ring.
- Slide the crown circle bezel charm onto the loop, and close the loop.
- PND-05176 - Nunn Design Charm, 20x24.5mm Crown In Circle Bezel, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-01001 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, 27mm Earwire Hooks, 1 Pair, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$4.99 / Package | SKU: PND-05176
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$2.39 / Package | SKU: FEA-01001
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511