Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
To create these earrings, you will be combining circular brick stitch and a picot edging stitch.
- To make these earrings, please watch the video: How to Add a Beaded Lacy Edge to an Earring. This video will demonstrate the entire process of creating this earring from how to tie on your thread, how to do circular brick stitch around the earring form, how to add a picot edge, and finally how to tie off your thread.
- JSK-0225 - Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 #41F Opaque Frosted White 8g
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, Crystal Clear (15 Yards)
Project uses 1 spool. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-103 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, Oval Hoop Ear Wire 26x37mm, Antiqued Gold (1 Pair)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 pcs)
- XTL-5614 - The Beadsmith Tools, Thread Snips 4.25 Inches Long (1 Piece)
|Ingredients||JSK-0225, XCR-1280, FEA-103,|