Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
These pretty channel set crystal charms dangle in a spiral of pink and crystal! They are lovely, playful earrings.
The charms in these earrings are attached by opening the links of the chain. If you substitute a different chain, be sure to choose one that has open links. By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Separate two pieces of chain that are each 8 links long (about 1.25") by opening the links like jump rings.
- Open the bottom link of one chain and hang a pink channel crystal charm from it. Then close the link.
- Open the next link. Hang a crystal charm from one side of the link. Then move the rest of the chain to the other side (so that it sits next to the pink charm) and hang a crystal charm. Close the link. When you hold the length of chain, you should have one charm hanging off each side of the link, with the first charm hanging below them.
- Repeat this process, hanging the pink charms all from the same side and the crystal charms all from the same side. Making sure that the colors are each on one side will result in the spiral effect when the chain hangs naturally.
- Open the loop on a silver plated one ball earring hook and hang the top link of the chain from it, making sure the charms on that link hang to either side of the earring hook. Close the earring hook.
- SWFA-1000 - SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Charm Crystal 10mm (8)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWFA-1005 - SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Charm Light Rose 10mm (8)
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- CHA-99962 - Bright Silver Plated Curb Chain 5mm x 6mm 20 Gauge Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 2.5 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-4025 - Bali Style 1 Ball Silver Plated Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||SWFA-1000, SWFA-1005, CHA-99962, FEA-4025,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 8 Pieces.
$4.52 / Package | SKU: SWFA-1005
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$1.86 / Package | SKU: CHA-99962
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$9.09 / Package | SKU: FEA-4025
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$5.59 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511