Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make this necklace, please watch the video: How to Make a Knotted Pearl Necklace without Clasp. This video will show you everything you need to know to make this necklace.
- If you would like a more detailed video on how to just do pearl knotting, please check out the video here.
- When you have finished your necklace, add a little dab of GS HypoCement glue over your two end knots, the ones that you made to connect the two sides of your necklace together.
- PEP-2021 - Mauve Pink Round Cultured Potato Pearls 5-7mm (16 Inch Strand)
Project uses 30 inches. You will need 2 packages.
- XCR-9403 - Griffin Silk Beading Cord & Needle Size 4 Silver Gray
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-4001 - Beadsmith Bent Fine Point Tweezers For Bead And Pearl Knotting
|Ingredients||PEP-2021, XCR-9403, XTL-1001,|