Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Open one jump ring and attach it to the open frame and to the earring post. Close the jump ring.
- PNT-472 - Open Frame, Hammered Mini Hoop Drop 19.5x14mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold, by Nunn Design
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-123 - Earring Posts, Flat Tag Mini Hexagon 12mm, Antiqued Gold, 1 Pair, by Nunn Design
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-2065 - Nunn Design Antiqued 24kt Gold Plated Open Jump Rings Twist 8.5mm 17 Gauge (10)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - The Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-7215 - The Beadsmith Simply Modern Series, Bent Nose Pliers, 4.75 Inches Long
|Ingredients||PNT-472, FEA-123, FJR-2065,|