Griffin Silk Beading Cord & Needle Size 6 Red
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Naturseide (German for "Natural Silk") is the traditional stringing material used by beaders for centuries.
- You can't knot pearls without silk. And nothing hangs like silk cord, either.
- The thread comes with an attached needle that allows you to pass the cord through pearls, beads, and stones without having to double the cord over.
- We like this thick silk cord for making those knotted 'tin cup' necklaces, where you can see some cord in between each section of beads on the necklace. We have most Griffin colors.
- Quantity: 1 package of size 6 bead cord, about 2 meters in length, plus attached needle.