Green Girl Studios Button, Fox Head 17.5x18mm, 1 Piece, Pewter
- This button pendant from Green Girl Studios depicts detailed fox head the reverse is a button loop which can be used as a pendant hanging or a stylish button added to your favorite garment.
- Perfect for creating a custom bracelet or necklace clasp.
- Featured in national beading magazines, Green Girl Studios is known for its incredible, artisan-crafted beads that evoke a feeling of whimsy and fantasy.
- Due to its large hole, this bead can be used with thicker stringing materials such as suede, leather, satin, and more.
- Made in the USA. Cast Lead-Free Pewter. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Please note that most Green Girl Studios pewter pieces are a little darker in color than antiqued silver and lighter in color than some gunmetal. When searching for complementary components such as chain and other findings, we suggest pieces with an antiqued finish rather than a bright finish.
- The pewter will darken at variable rates, according to the acidity level in the wearers skin.
- Measurements: Approximately 17.5mm long, 18mm wide, 7.5mm Thick with loop, 2.2mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant
- SKU: PND-9490
- Weight: 0.16 oz
|COLOR||Gunmetal, Antiqued Silver|