Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please watch our video, How to Use Vintaj Patina on a Lucite Cabochon.
- From what you saw in the video, place a few drops of patina onto a paper towel.
- Using a paint brush, paint one layer of patina on to the cabochon. Wait about 10 minutes for it to dry. And then add another coat.
- When the patina has fully dried, take a toothpick and place a dab of E6000 onto the pad of the earring post. Glue the post to the center of the cabochon. Let dry at least 24 hours before wearing.
- Attach the earring back and you are all done!
|BCP-4558, FEA-1621, FEA-1013, XTL-1054,