Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
Make this fun and easy pair of earrings to wear during the Fall holiday season. A 'charming' turkey is the focal point of the design, making these earrings the absolutely perfect accessory for Thanksgiving!
Remember to double these instructions to make your matched pair of earrings!
- Begin by removing the jump ring that comes on your turkey charm.
- Open the loop at the base of the earring hook, the same way you would open a jump ring, and link it to the loop at the top of your turkey charm. Close the loop back up.
- All done! Happy Thanksgiving!
- FEA-3005 - Silver Plated Surgical Steel Earring Hooks Hypo-Allergenic (x100)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-9668 - Hand Painted 3-D Thanksgiving Turkey Jewelry Charm Lightweight (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$14.95 / Package | SKU: FEA-3005
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$2.49 / Package | SKU: PND-9668
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.49 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511