One stamping makes two earrings (1 pair) for this project!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- This earring is very simple to make. Begin by gently using your fingers to fold the filigree stamping in half so that you have two triangles. If you bend it several times, it will come apart on its own. Now use your flush cutters to trim off any bits of metal that are sharp or uneven. Do this to both of your newly formed triangles.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hook (the same way you would open a jump ring) and link it to that center hole of one triangle (if the triangle point is facing down). Close the loop back up. Repeat this for your second earring.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- PND-238 - Stamping Filigree Pendant, Marquise 41x73.5mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-01001 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, 27mm Earwire Hooks, 1 Pair, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex