Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
This lovely statement earring has an Art Deco feel to it and features a beautiful filigree stamping.
One stamping makes two earrings (1 pair) for this project!
- This earring is very simple to make. Begin by gently using your fingers to fold the filigree stamping in half so that you have two triangles. If you bend it several times, it will come apart on its own. Now use your flush cutters to trim off any bits of metal that are sharp or uneven. Do this to both of your newly formed triangles.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hook (the same way you would open a jump ring) and link it to that center hole of one triangle (if the triangle point is facing down). Close the loop back up. Repeat this for your second earring.
- PND-238 - Stamping Filigree Pendant, Marquise 41x73.5mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-01001 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, 27mm Earwire Hooks, 1 Pair, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$2.39 / Package | SKU: FEA-01001
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$9.03 / Package | SKU: XTL-3310
$18.39 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600