Wire & Thread Protectors, 50 Pieces, Antiqued Copper, 019 Inch Loops (50 Pieces)
- These wire protectors hide and protect thread and beading wire .010" to .019" in diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps or other findings.
- Use like French wire to put the finishing touch on your necklaces and bracelets.
- Also helps you to leave uniform size loops at the end of your pieces.
- Measurements: 4.5mm long, 4mm wide. 1mm thick
- Quantity: 50 loops
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS
1) Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a wire protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the wire protector.
2) Next, hook the threaded wire protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
3) Slightly pinch the wire protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
- SKU: FCR-4159
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - Giza Bracelet in Caramel