Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please watch our video: How to Wire Wrap Austrian Crystal Round Beads on to a Headband. In this video you will see how do the technique of wire wrapping, however this design requires you to begin the wrapping about 2 inches from the base.
- Wrap 14 times to start, then string on 1 pink 4mm bead, wrap 5 times, then string on 1 crystal 6mm bead, wrap 5 times. Then simply repeat this pattern, ending with 1 pink 4mm bead. There should be 17 pink beads and 16 crystal beads, however if your spacing shifts, just make sure to make it even as you come to the other side of the headband. Finish off with 14 wraps and tucking the wire as seen in the video.
- WCR-2630 - Artistic Wire, Silver Plated Craft Wire 26 Gauge Thick, 15 Yard Spool, Tarnish Resistant Silver
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- FCO-9015 - Silver Plated Tiara Headband Frame - Fun Craft Beading Project 5.5 Inches (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- SWC-0480 - Austrian Crystal, 5000 Round Beads 4mm, 12 Pieces, Light Rose
Project uses 17 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWC-0601 - Austrian Crystal, 5000 Round Beads 6mm, 10 Pieces, Crystal AB
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-0074 - Eurotool Nylon Jaw Pliers Chain Nose- For Scratch-Free Wire Work
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire (1 Piece)
|Theme||Valentine's Day, Special Occasion, Bridal|