Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- To make these earrings, please watch the video: How to Make a TierraCast Button Earring.
- In the video you will learn a tip for easily measuring and cutting the chain lengths, how to add jump rings to the long magatama beads, and how to link everything together with simple jump rings.
- PND-0180 - TierraCast Pewter, Round Button Bamboo 16.5mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- CHA-9706 - Antiqued 22K Gold Plated Round Rolo Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 6 inches. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-99958 - 22K Gold Plated Slim Rolo Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 9 inches. You will need 1 package.
- KMG-023 - Miyuki Long Magatama Seed Beads - 4x7mm 'Metallic Olive' 8.5 Grams
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5457 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 21 Gauge (50)
Project uses 18 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-3020 - 22K Gold Plated Fish Hook Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||PND-0180, CHA-9706, CHA-99958, KMG-023, FJR-5457, FEA-3020,|