Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 8/0, 32 Grams, Cinnamon Stick
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Cinnamon Stick Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Cinnamon Stick (matte brick red with speckles, metallic rose gold, translucent red with gold coating, opaque red). Toho Color Names: "Opaque Pepper Red" (Color Code: 45), "Permanent Finish Galvanized Rose Gold" (Color Code: #PF551), "Gold Lustered African Sunset" (Color Code: #329), "Semi Glazed Dark Red" (Color Code: 2609F/c).
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-00010
- Weight: 1.76 oz
Cinnamon Stick Kumihimo Bracelet
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|