Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make these earrings, open the loop at the base of the earring hook (the same way you would open an eye pin) and slip on the Zola Elements focal. Close the loop back up.
- Next, take 3 Miyuki delica beads and slip them onto the earring hook via the long straight end of the hook. Slide them over the arc and down to rest near the loop.
- PNT-058 - Zola Elements Pendant, Fluted Shield with Crystals 34x27.5mm, 1 Piece, Satin Gold Tone
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-106 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, Open Oval Hoop Ear Wire with Loop 15.5x44mm, 1 Pair, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- DBM-0001 - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 10/0 Size, 8 Grams, Gun Metal Gray, DBM0001
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||PNT-058, FEA-106, DBM-0001,|