Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Separate two pieces of chain that are each 8 links long (about 1.25") by opening the links like jump rings.
- Open the bottom link of one chain and hang an emerald channel crystal charm from it. Then close the link.
- Open the next link. Hang an emerald charm from one side of the link. Then move the rest of the chain to the other side (so that it sits next to the emerald charm) and hang a crystal charm. Close the link. When you hold the length of chain, you should have one charm hanging off each side of the link, with the first charm hanging below them.
- Repeat this process, hanging the emerald charms all from the same side and the crystal charms all from the same side. Making sure that the colors are each on one side will result in the spiral effect when the chain hangs naturally.
- Open the loop on a silver plated one ball earring hook and hang the top link of the chain from it, making sure the charms on that link hang to either side of the earring hook. Close the earring hook.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with the second length of chain to create your second earring.
- SWFA-1000 - Austrian crystal Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Charm Crystal 10mm (8)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWFA-1006 - Austrian crystal Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Charm Emerald 10mm (8)
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- CHA-99962 - Bright Silver Plated Curb Chain 5mm x 6mm 20 Gauge Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 2.5 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-4025 - Bali Style 1 Ball Silver Plated Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||St. Patrick's Day|