Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin this project by cutting 20 inches of clear illusion cord. Thread it through the hole in the cross, so that 10 inches is on each side of the hole. Tie an overhand knot that sits right on top of the cross. Tie a second overhand knot to make sure it is fully secured.
- Onto one end of your illusion cord string on 1 bicone, 1 seed bead, 1 bicone, 1 seed bead, 1 bicone, etc.. until you have a total of 20 bicones and seed beads strung on. Place a bead stopper on the end so all the beads stay on and do not fall off.
- Repeat the above step on your other side of illusion cord.
- Add one more seed bead to one end of illusion cord. Bring the two ends/tails of illusion cord together and tie an overhand knot. Next tie a surgeons knot. If you feel the need to, tie an additional knot. Feed each tail through several adjacent beads on each side. Trim any excess tail with your scissors.
- DB-351 - Miyuki Delica 11/0 Seed Bead Matte White Db351 (6.6 Gram Tube)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- SWC-7060 - Austrian Crystal, 6864 Cross Pendant 40x30mm, 1 Piece, Crystal
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1315 - Beadsmith Clear Illusion Monofilament Beading Cord .01 Inch (164 Ft.)
Project uses 20 inches. You will need 1 package.
- SWBI-1400 - Austrian Crystal, 5328 Bicone Beads 4mm, 24 Pieces, Crystal
Project uses 40 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3000 - Bead Stopper- Stop Beads Sliding Off Stringing Material
|Theme||Christmas, Christianity, Christian Faith|
|Ingredients||DB-351, SWC-7060, XCR-1315, SWBI-1400,|