E6000 Jewelry And Bead Adhesive With 4 Precision Applicator Tips For Jewelry!
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points
with this product.
- Clear Multi-Purpose Adhesive
- Self-Leveling Formula, Medium Viscosity
- Abrasion resistant -- Flexible hold
- Waterproof -- Paintable
- This thick-bodied adhesive can be use to secure leather cord into cord ends, to bond pin-backs to cabochons & bezel cups, to adhere rhinestones to decorative items, etc.
- Adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive: wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, many plastics.
- This cement does NOT dry instantly -- you have at least 5 minutes to make adjustments before the glue starts to set. For maximum strength bond, allow 24-72 hours for complete curing.
- Excess can be cleaned/removed from work-surfaces. Use sense when using adhesives - use in a well-ventilated area, remove excess from skin promptly, do not get any in your eyes.
- One 1 fl oz. tube with 4 applicator tips. Use a toothpick to clear blockage from the fine tip applicator.
- NOTE: This glue is not the same as an epoxy.
- Keep away from children.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides