Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Note: You only have to mix one batch of crystal clay for this project. Just set aside half for the second earring.
- Mix a ball of part A (about the size of a small blueberry) and an equal part B until blended. Halve this ball and set aside for the second earring.
- Place the Crystal Clay into the bezel earring setting so the top of the clay is just slightly above the edge of the bezel. Smooth the top of the clay with your finger.
- Use the beeswax applicator and the photo to reference the placement of the chatons for this design. Seven chatons in a "V" formation.
- Set aside and allow the clay to fully cure for 24 hours.
- FEA-9602 -
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCH-51408 - Austrian Crystal, 1088 Xirius Round Stone Chatons pp14, 40 Pieces, Golden Shadow F
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-230 - Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit 'Black' 25 Grams
Project uses 1 package. You will need 1 package.