SuperDuo Duets 2-Hole Czech Glass Beads, Black & White Vega Luster, 8g Tube
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together. Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- SuperDuo Duets feature different colors on each side of the beads which creates a shimmery ombré effect. Pair them with matching or contrasting solid colors to for a variety of patterns and schemes.
- Color: Black & White Vega Luster
- Complimentary Colors: BCT-488 (Vega on Jet) & BCT-554 (Opaque Amethyst Luster)
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x5mm. We measure the item at 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along string), 4mm thick. The two holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 22 gauge (.025") thick.
- Quantity: One 8 gram tube (Approximately 100 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: BCT-457
- Weight: 0.35 oz
Retired - Petalline Cuff in Lavender
|Shape Name||2-Hole SuperDuo|
|ITEM SHAPE||Superduo, Diamond|
|COLOR||Black & White Vega Luster|