SuperDuo 2-Hole Czech Glass Beads, Fade Away Mix, 2x5mm, 24g Tube
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 18 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tube
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available.
- SuperDuos, manufactured by Matubo, are compatible with all beads from the CzechMates line.
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x5mm. We measure the item at 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along thread path), 4mm thick. The holes will accommodate thread up to .025" thick, or wire up to 22 gauge in thickness.
- Color: Fade Away mix created by The Beadsmith.
- Fade Away mix includes different shades of blue with a matte finish.
- Quantity: One 22.5 gram tube (Approximately 300 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: BCT-686
- Weight: 32 g
|Style||Czech, Bead Mix, 2-Hole|
|Shape Name||2-Hole SuperDuo|
|ITEM SHAPE||Superduo, Diamond|
|COLOR||Fade Away Mix|
Size Reference Chart