Czech Glass MiniDuo, 2-Hole Beads 2x4mm, 8 Gram Tube, Jet Hematite
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- MiniDuos are identical in shape to SuperDuos but 30% smaller. They are made from pressed Czech glass for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the MiniDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle--creating a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available.
- MiniDuos, manufactured by Matubo, are compatible with all beads from the CzechMates line.
- Color: Jet Hematite
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x4mm. We measure the item at 4.5mm long, 3mm wide and 2.5mm along the holes. The two holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 24 gauge (0.02" / 0.5mm) thick and are about 2mm apart (from center to center).
- Quantity: 8 Gram Tube (approximately 170 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item