Czech Fire Polished Glass, Faceted Round Beads 4mm, Chalk Nebula (40 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 40 Pieces
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Finish: Chalk Nebula with purple and blue tones (the nebula finish adds a soft iridescence to the base color).
- Measurements: 4mm long and 3.5mm wide. The holes will accommodate wire or cord up to 0.9mm thick.
- Quantity: 40 pieces, temporarily strung.
- SKU: BCP-02060
- Weight: 5 g
|Style||Fire Polished, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
Size Reference Chart