Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round Orange Multi Opal (1 Strand)
- In color "Orange Multi Opal".
- In Czech Fire Polished beads, the shape called 'Round' is actually more of an oval.
- Fire Polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, Fire Polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, Fire Polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- Measurements: 6mm long, 5.5mm wide.
- Quantity: 25 beads, which is approximately 6 inches of beads when strung.
- SKU: BCP-36126
- Weight: 0.32 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Orange Multi Opal|