Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 4mm Round 'Crystal Silver Half-Coat' (50 pcs)
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Crystal Silver Half-Coat
- Measurements: 4mm long and 3.5mm wide. The holes are less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 8 inches long when strung.
- SKU: BCP-3404
- Weight: 5 g
Set of 2 Crystal and Czech Glass Beaded Snowflake Ornaments
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|