Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 10mm Round Two Tone Sapphire Blue/Green (1 Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance. Colors may vary from dye lot to dye lot, so it is best to buy sufficient beads for your project all at one time. Colors may appear darker and more intense in larger beads, and softer and more translucent in smaller beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Two Tone Sapphire Blue / Green
- Measurements: 10mm long and 9.5mm wide. The holes are about 1.6mm in diameter.
- Quantity: One strand - 25 beads per strand.
||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech
||Fire Polished Round
||Two Tone Sapphire Blue/Green
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides