Czech Fire Polished Glass, 3mm Faceted Round Beads Neon Sunflower (1 Strand)
- These Czech fire polished are called 'round' but are actually have more of an oval shape.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Neon Sunflower Yellow
- Measurements: 3mm long and 2.7mm wide. The hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 5.75 inches of beads when strung.
- SKU: BCP-33205
- Weight: 0.08 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|