Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Watch the video: How to do an Ornate Right Angle Weave. This video will demonstrate the stitch that is used to weave this bracelet.
- Thread a size 12 beading needle with .006" crystal Fireline beading thread. Use as long of a piece at a time as you are comfortable working with. I like to use about 6 feet at a time. Watch the video: How to Tie Off and Add New Thread in Bead Weaving. Tie off and add new thread as needed as you weave your bracelet.
- Using the ornate right angle weave stitch demonstrated in the video, weave together 4mm aquamarine crystal bicones and size 11/0 galvanized silver Miyuki Delica seed beads in rows of three groups of beads. Begin with a row of two groups of bicones with seed beads and a plain group of bicones in the middle. This configuration is the same as the example in the video.
- Continue to weave your bicones and seed beads together until your work measures about 6.25" long. Make sure you end with a row that has two groups of bicones with seed beads.
- Making sure that your needle is exiting one of the three bicones on the side end of your work, add three seed beads. Then bring your needle up through one of the end holes on a silver plated 3 strand tube clasp. Add a bicone and bring your needle back down through the same hole in the clasp. Add three more seed beads and then go through the other side of the first bicone again. Your needle should travel through this base row bicone in the same direction when you begin as when you end.
- Weave around the work to exit through the next bicone on the side end, and connect the second loop of the clasp as you did the first. Then connect the third loop the same way. When you are adding the three seed beads in the middle sections, share the first seed bead with the group next to it. See photo for reference.
- Repeat this process to attach the other half of the clasp to the other end of the bracelet, making sure you attach the clasp so that the bracelet closes without twisting.
- Tie off and weave in all of your threads.
- FCL-5502 - Silver Plated Tube Clasp 22mm Three Rings Strands (2)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- DB-035 - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 11/0 'Galvanized Silver' Metallic DB035 7.2 GR
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- SWBI-1422 - Austrian Crystal, 5328 Bicone Beads 4mm, 24 Pieces, Aquamarine
Project uses 184 pieces. You will need 8 packages.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
|Theme||Winter, Special Occasion|
|Ingredients||FCL-5502, DB-035, XCR-1280,|