TierraCast Cord Ends, Distressed Fits 2x4mm Cord, Antiqued Pewter (2 Pieces)
- Cord end from the Hammertone collection by TierraCast.
- This rectangle-shaped cord end is great for finishing bracelets and necklaces.
- Materials: Lead-free pewter in an antiqued finish.
- Texture: Hammered
- Measurements: Approximately 10mm long including loop and 7mm wide. The inner area is 2x4mm. The loop has an inner diameter of 2.2mm.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead-Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead-free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- SKU: FCR-4287
- Weight: 2 g
|Materials||Lead-Free Pewter, Base Metal|