Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
Bangle bracelets and rhinestone cup chain are two of the biggest fashion trends this year. The Coral Rhinestone Bangle Bracelet combines these popular elements to create a fun fashion accessory that can be worn separately or stacked together with multiple bracelets.
You will use approximately 9 inches of rhinestone cup chain for this project. Do not pre-cut your chain, start off with the full 12 inches.
- Start by cutting a 30 inch length of silver colored artistic wire.
- Now, please watch the video: How to Wire Wrap Rhinestone Cup Chain onto a Bangle Bracelet.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, wire wrap your coral rhinestone chain onto the Nunn Designs bangle bracelet.
- WCR-2630 - Artistic Wire, Silver Plated Craft Wire 26 Gauge Thick, 15 Yard Spool, Tarnish Resistant Silver
Project uses 30 inches. You will need 1 package.
- JB-2653 - Nunn Design Silver Plated Round Bangle Bracelet - 2 3/4 Inch (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-10118 - Czech Crystal Silver Plated Rhinestone Cup Chain 24PP Coral Orange (By The Foot)
Project uses 9 inches. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Theme||Summer, Spring, Boho|
|Ingredients||WCR-2630, JB-2653, CHA-10118,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Spool.
$7.25 / Package | SKU: WCR-2630
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600