Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting a 2 inch length of chain.
- Open a jump ring and link it to your flat tag pendant. Close the jump ring.
- Open a second jump ring and link it to the previously attached jump ring and the end of your cut chain. Close the jump ring.
- Go to the other side of the chain and attach a jump ring. Close the jump ring. Attach a second jump ring to the just attached jump ring and also link onto it the loop at the base of the earring hook. Close the jump ring.
- FEA-3025 - Silver Plated Long Elegant Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-0703 - Matte Gold Plated Bulk Chain, Chevron Links 6.5mm, Sold By the Foot
Project uses 4 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5454 - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (50)
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-125 - Nunn Design Flat Tag Pendant, Mini Arrowhead 10x18mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||FEA-3025, CHA-0703, FJR-5454, PND-125,|