Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Put on a pair of protective gloves (a pair comes with your clay) and get a small piece of both part A and B of your white Crystal Clay. Make sure you have equal amounts of A and B. Knead these together for several minutes until completely combined.
- Roll the clay into a ball and smoosh it down into your earring bezel. Make sure there is a little bit of excess space in the bezel for the charm and smooth down your clay.
- Use a pair of flush cutters to snip off the ring at the top of your Vintaj natural brass moon charm.
- Center the charm in the bezel and gently push it in until it rests just under the edge of the crystal clay.
- Apply a tiny dab of E6000 glue to the back of an SS9 crystal foiled flatback rhinestone and place it onto your charm next to the moon. Repeat with two more rhinestones, placing them where you like (see photos for placement suggestion).
- Allow your glue to dry and clay to harden for at least 24 hours before wearing.
- FEA-9605 - Amate Studio Silver Plated Round Bezel Earrings With Hooks 20mm (1 Pair)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-251 - Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit 'White' 25 Grams
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- PND-7152 - Vintaj Natural Brass Round Moon Face Charm 18mm (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWF-40900 - Austrian Crystal, Round Flatback Rhinestone SS9 2.5mm, 72 Pieces, Crystal Foiled
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex