Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hook, the same way you would open a jump ring, and then slip your charm onto it. Close the loop back up.
- Onto the earring hook, place a small dab of glue down near the loop but still on the main wire part. Slide 1 white bead down into the glue—you will just slide it from the end of the hook, over the arch, and down to the base. Now place a dab of glue right above the white bead and slide a green bead into it. Finally, place a small dab of glue above the green bead and slide a white bead onto it. Let all three beads dry.
- Please repeat this process with your other earring. Enjoy!
- FEA-107 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, Open Oval Hoop Ear Wire with Loop 15.5x44mm Antiqued Silver (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package(s).
- JSH-0225 - Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 #41F Opaque Frosted White 8 Gram Tube
Project uses 4 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- JSH-0413 - Toho Seed Beads, Round 8/0 Semi Glazed, Rainbow Olive (8 Gram Tube)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- PND-2315 - Charm, Itsy Circle with Lotus Flower 12.8x9.6mm, Antiqued Gold, by Nunn Design (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 2 package(s).
- XTL-1054 - E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (0.18 fl oz)
Project uses 1 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
|Ingredients||FEA-107, JSH-0225, JSH-0413, PND-2315, XTL-1054,|