Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
A pop of turquoise brightens delicate sterling silver in these enchanting dreamcatcher charm earrings.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Using your chain nose pliers, remove the open jump ring that comes with your dreamcatcher charm. Set aside as you will will not be needing it.
- Next, open the loop on your sterling silver earring hook (how you would a jump ring) and slide it onto the top portion of your dreamcatcher charm. See photo for placement reference.
- Close the earring hook back up and you're done!
- FEA-1201 - Silver Filled Long Flattened Ear Wire 18.5mm (10 Pieces)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- PND-1345 - Sterling Silver Charm, Dreamcatcher with Feather Dangle 35mm, 1 Piece, Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 10 Pieces.
$7.45 / Package | SKU: FEA-1201
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$7.95 / Package | SKU: PND-1345
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.95 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511